Our Terms & Conditions
All payment requests and invoices should be paid in full without set off whatsoever.
Deposits and Payments for accommodation
To secure your booking a £500 non-refundable deposit should be forwarded on confirmation of availability to C. Knight at Woodhill Hall, Otterburn, Northumberland, NE19 1JX.
The remaining balance to be paid by way of two equal non-refundable instalments. The first instalment date will be agreed between the guest and the owner. The final instalment being 8 weeks before your stay.
Woodhill Hall reserves the right to charge interest at the rate of 5% per month above the base rate of Barclays from the due date of payment until the date on which the outstanding amount is paid in full.
Should you require to cancel your booking with us either for accommodation or catering the following charges apply: -
Date of cancellation - cancellation charge payable by you:
- Between 12 and 8 weeks before the event, 50% of the total booking value
- Less than 8 weeks before the event a 100% of the total value of the booking.
- The cancellation charges detailed above are expressed include VAT
Could Woodhill Hall cancel my booking?
- If any part of the property is closed due to events beyond our control.
- If you or we become insolvent
- If full payment has not been received within 14 days of a final reminder being sent to the client.
[We advise that you take out appropriate wedding insurance.]