Photograph by Sean Elliott
Autumnal Fine Dining Evening: 26th September and 3rd October 2020
Posted on 2nd September 2020
Fall in Love with Food
After the huge success of our most recent Fine Dining Evenings, we are excited to bring you our 8 course Autumnal Tasting Menu over two dates, Saturday, 26th September and Saturday, 3rd October, when our Executive Head Chef, Paul Amer, will be showcasing the very best of seasonal produce with option of an overnight stay at either Woodhill or Bertie's of Otterburn.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information and to book a table.
Winter Weddings at Woodhill
Posted on 9th March 2020
01 - 02 - 2021 or 20 - 02 - 21 - they have a good ring to them don’t they?
With availability for February 2021, we think it’s a great time to get married!
1. Plan to get married in February at Woodhill and you’ll be prepared for a chilly day so make the most of the warmth inside Woodhill and the Tepees!
2. If the sun makes an appearance, your photographer can exploit the low winter sun!
3. Our preferred suppliers can get booked up years in advance for summer weddings but you should find that you can book your first choice suppliers for an off peak February wedding!
4. The fact that it’s going to go dark earlier means that the dance floor will be filled earlier giving you more hours to dance the night away!
5. All your friends and family are much more likely to be available for your date - and with most successfully (or unsuccessfully) completed Dry January, they’ll be ready to let their hair down!